PIERRE CHANGARNIER IMMOBILIER is a real estate transaction agency specializing in castles (classified, registered or not), the beautiful houses and houses of character of Auvergne, Bourbonnais and Nivernais. True passion for heritage, Pierre Changarnier acquired the castle of Tour Serviat in 2004. Consisting of a massive tower erected in the twelfth century and a main building of the fifteenth century with three towers, this building, seat of the agency, has been the subject of a major restoration since 2004. Trained and affiliated with the FNAIM which brings together the best professionals and strong experience for more than 10 years, Pierre Changarnier guides and advises you for the sale or the acquisition of a property.
In the heart of the bocage Bourbonnais, 4 km from an exit of the A 71, in a beautiful park of 1.7 ha, stands this old dungeon of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. In the nineteenth century, its owners have attached a rectangular home and have remodeled it bringing clarity and comfort. The whole has been completely restored since 2008: electricity, plumbing, kitchen, bathrooms, decoration etc ... Its 11 main rooms develop about 363 m² of living space. On the ground floor: entrance 29 m² with a majestic wooden staircase, large lounge 26 m² with white marble fireplace, large dining room 23 m² with wooden fireplace, small lounge 18 m², small dining room 12 m², office, wc, kitchen 22 m², laundry and service entrance. The living room, the dining room and the kitchen are facing south. Accessible from the inside, a garage of 28 m² and the boiler room. On the first floor: a 22 m² bedroom with its own shower room and a 23 m² bedroom with its bathroom. On the second floor: 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A vast attic above under a beautiful old chestnut frame. Revised roof in 2014. 3 small cellars under the dungeon. Central heating with boiler of 2012 with wood chips. In the park,
At the end of a long private road, facing its 7.6-hectare park, stands this castle built in two phases in the nineteenth century in the neo-Renaissance style. The main building and its round tower, capped with a high pepperpot, date from 1850, to which were added around 1870 a rectangular pavilion. The tower and the pavilion are decorated with false machicolations in brace. The main entrance is preceded by a small crenellated building whose door is framed by a stone molding supported by two carved cul-de-lamp. Exposed east-west, it develops on three levels approximately 552 m² of living space. On the ground floor: - Entrance vestibule 31.67 m². Three columns support the ceiling to the French. Neo-Renaissance decor: woodwork, paintings and cornices. Very beautiful floor in painted cement tiles; - Dining room 29.70 m². Neo-Gothic decoration: oak woodwork with folds of napkin, carved wooden fireplace and Cordoba leather on the walls. Parquet point of Hungary; - Large living room 29,85 m². Gray marble fireplace with insert. Parquet point of Hungary; - Boudoir 12,49 m² in the round tower. A chimney. Parquet; - Small living room 27.75 m². Gray marble fireplace. Parquet flooring; -